Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Starting the blog...duhn duhn dahh

Since this is the first post, I'll explain a little more about the purpose of this blog. I've been learning the Moodle LMS for about 6 months now and I'm particularly familiar with verison 2.1. There have been many changes that I wished to have, so I've set out to create those changes myself. I have a fair understanding of most programming languages involving server and client code, but I'm pretty new to CSS and allllll the techniques possible within.

What I've done so far on my testing Moodle website:

  • created separate themes
  • changed some code around so I can control my themes per user
  • changed the front page to my own html page
  • created a block simply for the user's profile page (contains image links to personal pages)
My next entry will be about adding Javascript libraries to moodle, so you can use your own scripts and Jquery whereever you like! Let's make an awesome website with Moodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment